- 5 Beds
- 5.5 Baths
- 4,852 SqFt
Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
Terrence Murphy grew up outside of Tyler, TX in Chapel Hill. After an extremely successful football career at Texas A&M, he graduated Class of 2005 and was drafted in the 2nd round (58th overall pick) by the Green Bay Packers that same year in the NFL Draft.
After retiring from the NFL, real estate became his main focus and passion. He became a serious investor in the Texas real estate market. He has led multiple development and acquisition companies to multi-million dollar revenues and over 250+ bed portfolios. This is where TM5 Properties originated and continues to grow and expand.
Since the real estate brokerage arm of TM5 Properties was founded in 2010, they have completed over 5,500+ transactions and completed $725M+ in total sales and leasing volume. TM5 has one of the highest transaction per agent ratios in the market and the agents at TM5 are known for local knowledge, work ethic and expertise in sales and leasing. In 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019 TM5 was ranked as the #1 independent real estate brokerage in total sales in the Bryan-College Station, TX MLS. Their core competencies are Luxury Homes, Residential, Farm N Ranch and Investment Property Sales around the Bryan-College Station, TX area.
TM5 received the prestigious Aggie 100 award from Texas A&M University Mays Business School for being one of the fastest growing Aggie owned and Aggie operated companies in the world in 2015, 2016 & 2018. TM5 has been a part of LeadingRE since 2016 which consists of the world’s market-leading independent residential brokerages in over 70 countries. In 2018 & 2019, TM5 was recognized in INC 5000 as one of the 5000 fastest-growing privately held small companies in the U.S. In 2018 TM5 received one of the Bryan Rotary Club Business Performance Awards which recognized TM5 as one of the ten fastest growing firms in Brazos County. In 2018, TM5 made the Swanepoel Mega 1000 List which acknowledged TM5 as one of the 1,000 largest residential real estate brokerage companies in the nation out of 86,000.
Along with the success and growth of TM5 Properties, Terrence personally completed $250M+ in sales volume and has represented 770+ sides over his 10 years. He was also the #1 agent for total sales volume in the Bryan-College Station MLS in 2017 & 2018 and has consistently ranked in the top 1% of Realtors in the Bryan-College Station Market since his third year in business in 2012. He has found a knack for listing and selling ranch land and luxury residential properties. He was one of the only Realtors in the Bryan/College Station market to close four or more transactions that were minimum 500+ acre tracts in one calendar sales year.
Terrence is the only agent in the Bryan-College Station Market that has the $Million Dollar Guild ® designation for listing and selling $1Million+ dollar homes. Recognized as an achievement in luxury markets around the world, the Million Dollar GUILD™ recognition assures high-net-worth-individuals that real estate professionals who have achieved GUILD status are remarkably knowledgeable, experienced, and have the unique skills necessary to meet and exceed expectations for today’s most discerning luxury buyers and sellers. Luxury real estate professionals achieve GUILD recognition after having completed the luxury home sales and marketing training, becoming an Institute Member, earning the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ designation, and have documented performance in the million dollar and above residential market.
Terrence’s passion for real estate really began in 2006 when he became a superintendent for a homebuilder in the college station area also while being an investor building homes in Highland Park, TX. Because of that passion for construction and design he started Murphy Signature Homes, which focuses on building homes with unique architecture.
Terrence is a visionary and entrepreneur at heart hence all the other ventures and companies he has started in the community or become a partner in, to name a few: Jones and Associates Insurance, Asset Hero Property Management and many more.
Terrence is a creator and entrepreneur that is blazing the trail for other pro athletes after they retire. He possesses the same traits that he portrayed on the football field: passion, work ethic, dedication, loyalty, desire to succeed, and knowledge, all of which help his clients receive superior service. Please contact Terrence with any of your real estate needs.
• Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Development, Business Minor. Texas A&M University. 2005
• NFL Draft Choice, 2nd Round 58th Overall Pick (Green Bay Packers)
• 3-Time Academic All-Big 12 Honors
• Obtained Real Estate License. 2010
• Obtained Real Estate Broker License. 2012
• Founder of TM5 Properties Real Estate Brokerage
• Million Dollar Guild Designation ® This is awarded to agents who have listed and sold so many $1M+ homes
• CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• Member of the Luxury Marketing Institute
• #1 Agent in BCS MLS in Total Sales Volume - 2017 & 2018.
• Experienced Real Estate Investor specializing in Urban Development & Construction
• Head of Acquisitions & Investments for several multi-million dollar real estate holding companies
• National Association of Realtors Member
• Texas Association of Realtors Member
• Bryan-College Station Association of Realtors Member
• Terrence personally represented 770+ sides totaling $250 Million+ in total sales volume in first 10 years as a Realtor
• Builder & Founder of Murphy Signature Homes
• 85+ Construction Projects Completed
• Member of Texas Association of Builders
• Member of National Association of Home Builders
• Partner in Jones & Associates Insurance
• Partner in Asset Hero Property Management