Remodeling and Renovating is a passion of mine.... one that many people have a hard time envisioning. When I walk into a home I can picture the possibilities rather than the current status. Take this kitchen for instance. Upon walking into the home, you walked directly into a wall of cabinets - yellow, terrible, overwhelming cabinets...Once the walls were removed, the open kitchen/dining concept came together quite well. Keeping the original shiplap on the walls of the once stuffy and dark den, I added stone facade to the wood burning fireplace, painted the walls and shiplap white, and the room came together beautifully. …
Hope you have a splendid week!
"The best way to get things DONE is to simply BEGIN."
$615,000 3,194 Sq Ft 4 Bed/3.5 Bath MLS 1603147
Beautiful custom home nestled in the much desired Hidden Springs neighborhood. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the College Station city life and relax on these three beautiful acres with your family and friends. This lot provides serene privacy along with the luxury of being close to all College Station's fine dining, shops and entertainment. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this custom professionally-designed home!
Happy Monday! #MotivationMonday
"The size of your questions predetermines the size of your answer and results."
- Mark Victor Hansen
Have a great week!
Gorgeous home in Traditions, featuring an urban farmhouse design that will take your breath away as you enter the beautiful double doors. With 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half-baths, a bonus room, 3 car garage, and almost 5,000sf, this home embodies luxury and beauty like none other. Built in 2014, blending rustic charm with light airy design, vaulted ceilings throughout, this home features quality throughout, including upscale finishes and high-tech features. A lovely chef's dream kitchen with Thermador appliances opens to 'model home-esq' living room framed with beautiful stone fireplace. Don't miss this beautiful…
Let's say 4 years ago you and your spouse bought your first home.. you were so excited! Fast forward to now, and your family has grown. Your cute first home is now a little cramped.
Here are some tips for first-time sellers:
1. Price it realistically from the start - with my help, we will set a listing price that is competitive and attracts the right buyer.
2. Marketing can be costly ... for ME! That's right, for me! When you list your house with me, my fee already includes the cost to market your home for MAXIMUM exposure, professional photos.. the peace of mind that you're in good hands is free ; )
3. Remove any and all clutter - this allows the buyer to picture themselves in the home, which is ultimately…
First-time Home Buyer? Here are some rookie mistakes that you should avoid:
1. Not asking enough questions: Ask as many questions as you can think of to your lender - you don't want to miss out on any good deals!
2. Missing out on the home you want: Homes can sell quickly, especially in this market, so you'll want to make your decisions fast to prevent someone else from buying your dream home!
3. Use the wrong agent: Not every agent is equal - you want an agent *like me* that is willing to help you through EVERY step of the process. Home buying should be exciting!
4. Wimpy offer: Another way to utilize the best agent *cough* - you want an appealing offer for the seller so that they accept it and you get the house you want!
5. Expecting to…
Deciding to purchase an investment property can be a huge decision, but if you look at all of the advantages you have when it comes to real estate investing, it can make your decision much easier. While they’re many benefits I could discuss today, April is tax month, so it got me thinking specifically about the tax benefits of investing in real estate. Here are some of the TOP tax benefits of investing in real estate!!
Your mortgage interest is by far one of the largest tax breaks you can receive if you own a home. Each time you pay down your mortgage a large percentage goes towards interest. All the interest you pay within that year is tax deductible up to a loan value of $1 million.
Did you realize you can also…
"There is no shortcut to any place worth going." - Beverly Sills
I hope you have a great week!