Fall is in full swing here in the Bryan/College Station area! But as we all know, time moves so quickly around the holiday season. Today on the blog, I am highlighting some fun holiday activities to finish out 2019! A lot of people do not realize how many awesome holiday events BCS really has going on!
- Messina Hof Fall Festival - November 3rd
- Santa's Wonderland - Opens November 8th and continues through December 30th
- Santa's Wonderland Christmas Mile & 5K - November 16th & 17th
- Messina Hof Cooking with the Chef: Thanksgiving Edition - November 17th
- Jingle Bell Market @ Pebble Creek Country Club - November 17th
- Lights On! in Downtown Bryan - November 22nd
- Wine & Wassail in Downtown Bryan - November 30th
- Santa's Safari @ Aggieland Safari - Weekends in December
- MSC OPAS Performances - December 3rd, 5th & 8th
- Community Christmas Tree Lighting @ The George Bush Presidential Library & Museum - December 5th
- Holidays in The Rotunda @ The George Bush Presidential Library & Museum - December 7th
- Christmas in The Park @ Stephen C Beachy Central Park - December 6-7th, 13-14th
- Bryan College Station Christmas Parade - December 8th
- Breakfast with Santa @ The Texas A&M University Hotel - December 7th, 14th, 21st, 22nd
- Downtown Bryan Lighted Christmas Parade - December 13th
- Ballet Brazos Presents The Nutcracker Ballet - December 13-14th
- Messina Hof Christmas Cellar Tours - December 14th, 21st, 22nd
- Messina Hof Cooking with The Chef: Christmas Edition - December 15th
- Messina Hof New Year's Eve Party - December 31st
- The Queen Ball benefiting the Queens Theater - December 31st
These are certainly not all the holiday events in the BCS area, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for any other events. Hope to see you at a few of these & cheers to the holiday season!
Thanks & Gig 'Em,
Follow my social media for real estate updates & community events!