First-time Home Buyer? Here are some rookie mistakes that you should avoid:
1. Not asking enough questions: Ask as many questions as you can think of to your lender - you don't want to miss out on any good deals!
2. Missing out on the home you want: Homes can sell quickly, especially in this market, so you'll want to make your decisions fast to prevent someone else from buying your dream home!
3. Use the wrong agent: Not every agent is equal - you want an agent *like me* that is willing to help you through EVERY step of the process. Home buying should be exciting!
4. Wimpy offer: Another way to utilize the best agent *cough* - you want an appealing offer for the seller so that they accept it and you get the house you want!
5. Expecting to live in the house forever: It's important to consider the resale value of the home you want to purchase - most first-time buyers are in their first home for a handful of years.
Katie Langthorn | Real Estate Agent, REALTOR®
C: 281.850.7743 | O: 979.703.1979 | F: 979.703.1980
3091 University Dr. E. #230 | Bryan, Texas 77802
Your Source for Bryan/College Station Real Estate