Many sellers wonder how to get their home sold as fast as possible, does that ring a bell for you? Here are some tips to get your home SOLD quickly:
- Price it RIGHT – My job as your REALTOR® is to perform a comparative market analysis that details the most recently sold properties so that when your house is listed, we are using the most accurate pricing data. Pricing too high will eliminate a pool of available buyers, and pricing too low will be unfair to you as the seller. Set it right the first time!
- Give it curb appeal – I’m sure you’ve seen them around town, those houses that have such a great exterior that you feel compelled to go inside… that’s what we want for your house! It could include hiring a landscaper, adding some color in the form of flowers or bushes, maybe an inviting door color or entry way.
- Declutter – This one is huge and I’m sure you’ve heard it before. It’s important to remove “clutter” in your house so that potential buyers can imagine themselves inside. Yes, you’ve lived at your house for X number of years and it is your home, but to get it sold, we will need it to leave room for the buyer’s imagination.
- Stage it – As you can see from the pictures above, a little goes a long way when selling your home. I can help arrange furniture and various household items to make your home the most appealing to buyers.
- Hire me – My knowledge and customer service are two of the many things you will not regret when hiring me. My listings in neighborhoods like Autumn Lakes, Alexandria, and Horse Haven Estates, ALL had at least full price contracts within 24 hours of going live. Imagine what I could do for you & your home!
Why else should you choose me and TM5 Properties to sell your home? For starters, we are the #1 independent residential real estate brokerage in town! In addition to that, we have the highest sales price per transaction. This is important for sellers because we are aggressive when it comes to marketing & selling your home.
When you’re ready to discuss your options, call my cell directly to schedule a FREE no-obligation Home Evaluation, (281) 850-7743.
Katie Langthorn | Real Estate Agent, REALTOR®
C: 281.850.7743 | O: 979.703.1979 | F: 979.703.1980
3091 University Dr. E. #230 | Bryan, Texas 77802
Your Source for Bryan/College Station Real Estate