I can’t believe spring break is almost here! It is a great time to have family, friend, or alone time whether you stay in town or take a trip. Here are ideas of where to go:
Places to go locally:
Aggieland Safari- 18075 FM974, Bryan, TX 77808, https://aggielandsafari.com/
Explore A&M- 301 Olsen Blvd, College Station, TX 77845, https://www.tamu.edu/
Messina Hof Winery & Resort- 4545 Old Reliance Rd, Bryan, TX 77808, http://www.messinahof.com/
Lake Bryan- 8200 Sandy Point Rd, Bryan, TX 77807, http://www.lakebryan.com/
George H.W. Bush Presidential Library- 1000 George Bush Dr W, College Station, TX 77845, https://www.bush41.org/
Grand Station- 2400 Earl Rudder Fwy, College Station, TX 77840, https://www.grandstationent.com/
*Look at homes with me if you’re pre-approved!
Places to go out of town:
Great Wolf Lodge- 100 Great Wolf Dr, Grapevine, TX 76051, https://www.greatwolf.com/
Schlitterbahn- 400 N Liberty Ave, New Braunfels, TX 78130, https://www.schlitterbahn.com/
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort- 575 Hyatt Lost Pines Rd, Cedar Creek, TX 78612, https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/texas/hyatt-regency-lost-pines-resort-and-spa/auslp?src=corp_lclb_gmb_seo_nam_auslp
Houston Zoo- 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030, https://www.houstonzoo.org/
Six Flags Over Texas- 2201 E Road to Six Flags St, Arlington, TX 76010, https://www.sixflags.com/overtexas
San Antonio Riverwalk- 849 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205, https://www.thesanantonioriverwalk.com/
*Neighborhood Highlight- Pebble Creek is the featured neighborhood this month.
There are currently 36 homes listed, 2 new build, 3 patio, and 31 resale single family.
List price ranges from $279,900 to $1,295,000 & price per sq ft ranges from $120.68 to $248.86.
The average home price is $610, 222.22 & average price per sq ft is roughly $168.94.
Important: This information and numbers were pulled on March 2nd, 2020. They change frequently.
Spring break is also a good time to do some touch ups on your home! If you’re home all week and don’t have much to do, now you do. You can make it a solo mission or involve your family! Here are a few easy touch ups you can do:
- Paint an accent wall- If you’ve been wanting to spruce up a room this is an easy way to do it. It will give the room a different feel, but not completely change it.
- New décor- You can change a room quite a bit just by changing out furniture or getting new pieces for the wall. Even a new rug can spruce up your home.
- Paint décor- It is a mostly easy task to paint furniture, cabinets, etc and will make a big difference. It will give the room a different vibe in a subtle way.
- Buy a plant/s- Buy a plant or plants for inside the home! If you aren’t good at keeping them alive like me, then buy a fake one. Succulents are also pretty easy to keep alive. This will give your home some life and make it feel like spring.
- Rearrange furniture- This is a great option to change a room without spending any money. Think about moving around couches, beds, chairs, and even tables! People tend to keep the set up of their home from when they moved in which they might’ve not put much thought into at the time. You never know what set up you might like best if you don’t try.
I hope these ideas for places to go and tips for sprucing up your home help! Spring break is a great way to have fun locally, out of town, or even at home. If you’re wanting to spend your spring break looking at homes or prepping your home to sell, I’d love to be your resource. Happy to help! Enjoy the break!