Let's say 4 years ago you and your spouse bought your first home.. you were so excited!
Fast forward to now, and your family has grown. Your cute first home is now a little cramped.
Here are some tips for first-time sellers:
1. Price it realistically from the start - with my help, we will set a listing price that is competitive and attracts the right buyer.
2. Marketing can be costly ... for ME! That's right, for me! When you list your house with me, my fee already includes the cost to market your home for MAXIMUM exposure, professional photos.. the peace of mind that you're in good hands is free ; )
3. Remove any and all clutter - this allows the buyer to picture themselves in the home, which is ultimately what we want, right?
4. Get a pre-listing inspection - it's a new idea, but it is sure to bring up any issues that are fixed BEFORE listing so that the process is smooth sailing. (Let me know if you need some vendors' information!)
5. Not all upgrades are equal - do some research. See what fixes, if any, you should put into your home before listing it. Also, see #4.
I can help you navigate the bumps and turns that come with selling your home. Give me a call so we can create the right marketing plan for your family.
Katie Langthorn | Real Estate Agent, REALTOR®
C: 281.850.7743 | O: 979.703.1979 | F: 979.703.1980
1580 Copperfield Pkwy, | College Station, TX 77845
Your Source for Bryan/College Station Real Estate