With Phase I of reopening Texas upon us, some restaurants are opened back up just in time for Mother’s Day. Sunday brunch is the perfect way to celebrate your mother, mother-in-law, or child’s mother. Even if you don’t feel comfortable going into a restaurant for brunch, you can get it to-go and bring brunch to her. Here are some great brunch options:
- Stella Southern Café 4040 Hwy 6 #100, College Station, TX 77845 (979) 704-3207
- Pie in the Sky 4344 Texas 6 Frontage Rd, College Station, TX 77845 (979) 977-3795
- 3rd on Main 201 S Main St #201a, Bryan, TX 77803 (979) 353-4112
- First Watch 4501 S Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802 (979) 704-6652
- Another Broken Egg 11655 FM 2154 Bldg. C1 Suite 100, College Station, TX 77845 (979) 485-9392
- Ozona Grill & Bar 520 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840 (979) 694-4618
*Neighborhood Highlight- Indian Lakes is the featured neighborhood highlight this month.
There are currently 18 homes listed, 2 new build, and 16 resale single family.
List price ranges from $529,900 to $2,050,000 & price per sq ft ranges from $173.24 to $422.51.
The average home price is $979,244.39 & average price per sq ft is roughly $230.91.
Important: This information and numbers were pulled on May 6th, 2020. They change frequently.
The real estate market in BCS is still moving and adapting to the current situation. People are still selling and buying homes. If you are thinking of selling your home, here are a few tips to help prepare it to list:
- Curb appeal- This is even more important than it used to be considering most “showings” are virtually. This means when a potential buyer is interested, they are more likely to drive by a few times to try to get a feel for the home and area. If they aren’t physically allowed on the inside, then they have to go off of seeing the outside. Make sure your lawn is well-kept and maintained the best you can.
- Neutral paint color- This gives the buyer a clean slate for their home. They won’t feel like they have to repaint right away or even maybe at all. Gray is very in trend right now and looks like it will continue to be. However, make sure the neutral color goes with the color scheme of the room. Dark colors can especially make the room feel smaller, especially in photos or videos which is how most buyers are viewing homes.
- Have a consultation with a stager- Bringing in a stager can help you see your home from an outside perspective. Often times, people accumulate too many pieces of furniture or in general too many items in one room. A stager can tell you what will make the room feel bigger and look more aesthetically pleasing to a buyer. This can help you list with your best foot forward.
- Deep cleaning- This is probably the easiest step, but most often overlooked. When is the last time your home had a good deep cleaning? You can have a stunning home, but if a buyer feels it hasn’t been taken care of or is dirty it will be a turn off. They may decide to make a lowball offer or even pass on it because they feel if you haven’t taken care of the surface things, then you probably haven’t taken care of the more serious issues. Also, in the time we are in, cleanliness is very important to buyers.
I hope you have a great Mother’s Day and celebrate the mom or mom figure in your life! I also hope you aren’t afraid to try to sell or buy right now. Life is not the normal we’re used to, but we have adjusted to make the transaction process as smooth as possible. If you have any real estate questions or BCS related questions, I’m happy to help! Don’t hesitate to reach out. Have a happy Mother’s Day!