A common question sellers ask when I’m touring their house during the home evaluation is “Why should I choose you?”. It’s a fair question, and arguably the most important question they should ask when we’re meeting. So why should a seller choose me? Well let’s take a look:
- Heavy social media presence – Between my own online profiles and those of TM5 Properties, we have a reach of more than 6,300 followers. That’s more than any others in town! So when I market your home, I’m not just posting the listing to a couple other websites, I’m also immediately communicating with a huge pool of potential buyers.
- Back to back Aggie 100 recipient – This prestigious reward is given to the top 100 fastest growing Aggie-owned companies across the globe. 2015 was TM5 Properties’ first year of eligibility, and we were fortunate to be a beneficiary. Then again in 2016, we continued our triumph by winning a second year in a row! Of course, none of this would be possible without our faithful clients and excellent leadership.
- Multi-faceted experience – I won’t deny that there are other agents in this market that have been in real estate longer than I have. But what sets me apart is the variety & experience I have already gained. To date I have successfully closed transactions involving resale, investment, new construction, land, and ranch properties. Not only that, but with each I have also been fortunate to serve wonderful clients that enjoyed my services. You can take a look at their reviews here.
- We’re local, we’re global – In 2016 TM5 Properties partnered with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This new endeavor allows our reach to expand not only across Texas or the United States, but also throughout the entire world! Why is this important as a seller? Because independent brokerages, like TM5 Properties, that are partnered with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World have higher total sales volume than any franchise brokerage. Meaning we’re partnered with the best because we are the best.
- Highest average sale price – If the above reasons aren’t enough to convince you that I will get your home sold, this definitely should. Out of the top 10 brokerages in Bryan/College Station for 2016, TM5 Properties was the #1 for highest average sale price per transaction. The average sales price in Bryan/College Station MLS was right at about $215,000. At TM5 Properties, our average sale price per transaction was at $255,802. Now, what does that mean for a seller? We not only sell your property, but we get our clients the highest dollar for it.
I could keep going on why I’m the right agent to sell your home & I think these are good places to start our discussion. When you’re ready to hear more & go over your options, call my cell directly to schedule a FREE no-obligation Home Evaluation, (281) 850-7743.
Katie Langthorn | Real Estate Agent, REALTOR®
C: 281.850.7743 | O: 979.703.1979 | F: 979.703.1980
1580 Copperfield Pkwy, | College Station, TX 77845
Your Source for Bryan/College Station Real Estate