12556 County Road 201 , Other
Lush hay meadows surrounded by towering trees with meandering creeks and small ponds – what a destination! This scenic ranch, less than one hour from Houston, has a 1400 square foot (approximate) cottage (3 bed/2 bath) plus small guest quarters with bath and kitchen. (Cottage was totally remodeled in 2008.) Several creek crossings are made by two bridges, a cofferdam, and a concrete low water crossing. Property has storage shed, water well and utilities. A country dream location where birds and wildlife abound. An old rock hole in rocky creek bottom was formerly used for community gatherings and baptisms. Price includes furnishings in both houses, plus additional items.
- MLS® #17010431
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesTelephone In Area, Aerobic Septic on site, Electric on Site, Satellite Tv, Well
- Address12556 County Road 201
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionA0020 J Greenwood, Tract 48, Acres 72.119
- Zip Code77363
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Pond, Wooded, Public Road, Stream
- Listing Agent:R. Michael Moore
- Listing Office:McDougal & Moore
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.