466 County Road 280 , Cameron
This showplace offers 86 acres of improved pasture with scattered native trees. Immaculate perimeter and cross fencing. One large stock pond, 4,764 sq ft of quality barns, pens, and cattle chutes. Paved and gravel road frontage. A paved private drive leads to 2,075 sq. ft. 3/2 custom home with connected 290 sq ft guest suite, 1,500 sq ft shop with built-ins and large cedar storage closet. Property also has a 1,232 sq. ft. 2/2/1 lodge/office/guest house on property. Both dwellings have significant remodeling and improvements including custom built-ins, crown molding, and wood accent walls and wood beamed vaulted ceiling. Views are incredible.
- MLS® #17017763
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesGarbage, Co-op Water, Telephone on Site, Well
- FeaturesDisplay Window, Elec Hot Water Heater, Fencing, Sprinkler System
- Address466 County Road 280
- AreaN Milam Co
- SubdivisionA1230 CLEMONS, WILLIAM H., 63.67 ACRES AND A1230 CLEMONS, WILLIAM H., 22.48 ACRES
- Zip Code76520
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Kostroun
- Listing Office:All City Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.