6434 County Road 448 , Anderson
Talk about a property that has a little bit of everything! The super cute 2/2 farm house/cabin recently had some remodeling done. From the wood-burning stove to the river rock floored shower and galvanized bathtub, it is sure to make you feel cozy full time or just on the weekends. Outside, the land offers all sorts of adventures. The elevation changes make for fun hiking or dirt-biking while the shared pond is a good spot to sit and relax with a fishing pole. The 50/50 open to wooded allows for grazing cattle or supporting wildlife. Bring the family, this is a must see!
- MLS® #18006457
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Well
- Address6434 County Road 448
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionA0317 G MC GUFFIN, TRACT 3, ACRES 31.21
- Zip Code77830
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Open, Public Road, Stream, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Miriah Cunneen
- Listing Office:Navasota Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.