8215 County Road 318 (+/-50 Acres) , Caldwell
Stocked pond, nice paved frontage, beautiful homesites, rolling pastures with wooded creek beds and nature trails - a great location with large neighboring tracts. Currently used for cattle grazing the pastures are nice and rolling with tree lined back drops on 3 sides. The pond is nestled in hardwoods that provide nice shade for the fishermen. Just minutes to Caldwell and local amenities this property is a convenient country drive and a quiet escape to peaceful country living. Additional acreage is available.
- MLS® #18015848
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Overhead Utilities
- Address8215 County Road 318 (+/-50 Acres)
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- Subdivision+/- 50 acres, John Brownder A89
- Zip Code77836
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Melinda Scott
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.