6264 Dick Elliott Road , Bryan
Own a piece of Bryan history with this remarkable property. Once the Hester-Lily Dairy this unique spot has been owned by one family since the 1980's. Loaded with wildlife this property has so much to offer. Only 25 minutes from town, enjoy the feel of country living with easy access to the city. Develop the land for a new acreage homes, or maintain the land as a cattle lease with several great hunting locations. A natural creek runs through the property keeping the land lush year round. The original 1950's ranch house is located on the property would make a great weekend home, or hunting lodge. Call an agent today for an appointment to see this living history property!
- MLS® #18017996
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Overhead Utilities, Satellite Tv, Aerobic Septic on site, Electric on Site, Well
- Listing Agent:Kylee Garza
- Listing Office:NextHome Realty Solutions BCS
- Address6264 Dick Elliott Road
- SubdivisionA006000, JAMES D ALLCORN, TRACT 21, 92.63 ACRES
- Zip Code77808-7718
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.