Tbd Boyd Road , Bremond
33.66 Acres . 6.5 miles East Northeast of Bremond, Texas on Boyd Road in Robertson County. This gently rolling property has approximately 2100 ft. of paved frontage on Boyd Rd. and over 200ft. on FM 2954. It is primarily improved pasture but about 10% wooded with Oak Elm & Cedar trees on the hilltop and beside to the two ponds. It has metal working pens and good perimeter barbwire fencing. Seller will convey all mineral surface rights owned. Robertson county water meter will convey with the property, Navasota Valley Electric is along the road. Property is currently Ag exempt. Bremond ISD Total taxes with Ag exemption were $118.00 ADJOINING 90 Ac for sale with 3 ponds great hunting!
- MLS® #18018330
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Overhead Utilities, Telephone In Area
- FeaturesWorking Pens
- AddressTbd Boyd Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Subdivision33.66 Acres Acres in the H. F. Thornton Survey, Abstract 352
- Zip Code76629
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company of Franklin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.