62.416 Acres Old Bundick Road , Hearne
Fronting two roads in NE Brazos County this well managed 62 acre property is set up for many uses including recreation, hunting, or ranch land. With a water well and power on site this tract is ready for a new home. The land offers a perfect mix of woods and improved pastures along with rolling topography, a live creek, two ponds, nice potential food plot locations, with deer, hogs, and other game. With approximately 1,290 ft. of paved frontage on Old Bundick Rd. and 1,500 ft. on Williams Rd. this tract lends itself to potentially being divided by a future owner. This tract has really been well taken care of and could be a great turnkey property for a new owner.
- MLS® #18018715
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Well
- Address62.416 Acres Old Bundick Road
- SubdivisionMELVIN LANGHAM, TRACT 1.2, 62.416 ACRES
- Zip Code77859
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Stream, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Jeremy Young
- Listing Office:Swope & Young Land Company Ltd
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.