Tbd Boyd Road , Bremond
6.5 miles East Northeast of Bremond, Texas on Boyd Road. Approximately 90 Acres in the H. F. Thornton Survey, Abstract 352, and W.J. Smith Survey, Abstract 341 in Robertson County. DESCRIPTION: This 90 acre gently rolling property is currently used for grazing & hunting. It is primarily heavily wooded with 55 Acres under fence (23 acres of improved pasture). There is one small pond and two large ponds extending into the woods. This provides great habitat for fish, ducks, deer, dove, hogs and other wildlife. Seller will convey all mineral surface rights owned, Navasota Valley Electric is along the road. Bremond ISD $402,750.00 ($4,475/Acre) ADJOINING 34 Ac also for sale.
- MLS® #18018833
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Overhead Utilities, Telephone In Area
- FeaturesWorking Pens
- AddressTbd Boyd Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionApproximately 90 Acres in the H. F. Thornton Survey, Abstract 352, and W.J. Smith Survey, Abstract 3
- Zip Code76629
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company of Franklin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.