1998 136 County Road , Cameron
Motivated sellers! Built in 1896, this 2/2 historic home exudes character & charm. You have to see the artist painted walls, antique fixtures and century old woodwork & details in person to appreciate. From the impressive, gated and fenced drive to the gazebo overlooking miles of peaceful country, this property makes a great get-away. Garage, 41x17 covered storage, and secondary living quarters are just steps from home. Small 1/1 apartment is equipped with ADA features. Home site is surrounded by 97 fenced acres with barn, corrals, and pond. Ag exemption in place. 100% minerals convey. Antique furniture negotiable.
- MLS® #18018967
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Internet Available on Site, Overhead Utilities
- FeaturesWorking Pens
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Kostroun
- Listing Office:All City Real Estate
- Address1998 136 County Road
- AreaN Milam Co
- SubdivisionA2700 McLENNAN, JOHN, 97.57 ACRES
- Zip Code76519
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.