4765 Clay Hill Road , Bryan
Precious barndominium on 9.78 acres with a pond. Make this your game day weekend retreat or your permanent home. Tile floors, spacious bedroom, raised ceilings, open concept kitchen/dining/living. Beautiful kitchen with quartz counter tops, subway tile backsplash, decorative display shelving and gas range/oven. Other improvements include a 32 X 32 stamped concrete entertainment pad, a 15 X 10 storage building or protective animal shelter with a covered porch. 36 X 20 concrete pad for parking, metal storage building with concrete floor and an outhouse which is tied into the septic. The owner is still working on a few items....wood floors to be installed in bedroom, rock to go around fireplace and at front porch for decorative touches, shower to be completed at back bathroom and a road near the pond will be installed to access the 9.7 acres from the front.
- MLS® #19002337
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane in Area, Electric on Site
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Patio, Storage Shed
- Listing Agent:Saundra Mcculloch
- Listing Office:Longitude Real Estate
- Address4765 Clay Hill Road
- SubdivisionColbert Baker Tract 15.21
- Zip Code77808
- InteriorTile, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesRaised Ceiling
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Heat - Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.