0000 Burnett , Calvert
27.5 acre property in Calvert. Approx. 1/2 of the property lies outside the City limits of Calvert. There is a 1427 sf home on the property that is unlivable and is not being given any value. Two surface ponds, and a large Barn that is very usable. Formerly a small agricultural operation, the property is still used as a livestock property and supports horses and cattle. Portion of the property is located in Flood Plain.
- MLS® #19003672
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site
- Address0000 Burnett
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionGM Grafton Survey, Ab 155< Division 55,56,57 City of Calvert
- Zip Code77837
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Irregular
- Listing Agent:Steve Cox
- Listing Office:Captiva Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.