10350 Vicks Lane , Bryan
Spectacular views from this 3 br., 2 ½ bath limestone lodge. This lodge is Hill Country comfortable with 25’ ceilings, limestone fireplace, knotty alder cabinetry and pine trim. Huge windows throughout ensure the space is light drenched and welcoming. Enjoy shuffleboard in the game room or dominoes on the party patio that over looks the lake and 1940’s vintage barn. There is a 40x60 barn with concrete floors, 2 bay doors, and office with kitchenette and full bath. Just 15 minutes from Texas A&M University this 631 acre ranch provides incredible hunting, and unique privacy. Wildlife managed for 20 years the property boast large deer and a duck hunter's paradise with 30 acres of flooded duck pond . Land consists of rolling terrain, improved coastal pastures, savannah grasslands, and timbers that include native pecan, oaks and hickory. This ranch with over 470 acres of Navasota River bottom and over 1 mile of Navasota River frontage is a sportsman dream. Call about the possible owner financing.
- MLS® #19003867
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Satellite Tv, Telephone In Area, Underground Utilities, Well
- FeaturesElec Hot Water Heater, Multi Heat/Ac, Dbl Pane Wdws, Security System, Sprinkler System
- Address10350 Vicks Lane
- SubdivisionTB Clark T. Henry
- Zip Code77808
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Lake, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Stream, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Gordon Pate
- Listing Office:Longitude Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.