350 County Road 265 , Cameron
This scenic, private property has a little of everything. -Open, improved, cross-fenced coastal pastures with pipe fence corrals. -Four ponds, scattered woods, and two dry creek beds that provide perfect thickets/travel corridors for wildlife (deer, wild hog, dove, ducks). -One hay barn and one barn currently used for storage and small living space. This barn has air conditioned full bath, cold room and space for cooking or cots for camping. Property has two water meters, 4 RV hook-ups, and is Ag exempt. Small monthly income from unwritten gravel lease. - livestock operation, weekend get-away or new home site with beautiful views. Listing agent is related to owner.
- MLS® #19005979
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Overhead Utilities
- FeaturesElec Hot Water Heater, Inside Storage, Living Area In Bldg., Working Pens
- Address350 County Road 265
- AreaN Milam Co
- SubdivisionA0360 McLAUGHLIN, JIM, 102.66 ACRES
- Zip Code76520
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Creek
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Kostroun
- Listing Office:All City Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.