6662 River Oaks Drive , College Station
Rare find! Located just 10 minutes from Kyle Field, this stunningly beautiful, secluded acreage with 389 feet of Brazos River frontage is a very special property. Located on the high side of the Brazos River with two distinct elevation changes, this property affords the owner many opportunities to construct a fabulous estate with breathtaking views of the Brazos River and the farmlands of Burleson County across the river. The upper portion of the acreage has a partially constructed, engineered 3-story tower with rooftop deck which could be demolished or completed as a guest house or entertaining venue. The upper portion also has a 900 square foot workshop. The lower portion of the acreage rises far above the banks of the river and features magnificent towering oaks and native foliage. Many clearings along the lower acreage provide excellent opportunities to imagine future homesites. Please call for showing instructions, as we will need to open the gates and guide you through the property.
- MLS® #19006671
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Electric on Site, Co-op Water
- DistrictCollege Station
- Address6662 River Oaks Drive
- SubdivisionNeelley's River Oaks, Block 3, Lot 4 & 5, Acres 6.19
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded, Open, River, Water Frontage
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.