10546 Fm 2095 Farm To Market Road , Gause
Situated along the rolling FM 2095 in Milam County, this centrally located ranch sits 45 min from A&M. With 42 bodies of water, a 100’ x 125’ multi functional show barn, multiple ranch-hand quarters, and with additional barns and pens this is a first class working cattle ranch. The detailed layout of 12 miles of quality interior fencing allows for prime rotational grazing and productivity over the 20 + pastures all with improved grasses and ample water sources. The rolling terrain boast elevations from 300’ to 450’ throughout the ranch. Conservatively stocked at 200 head of cattle and with resources to carry more, this property is in an established area of strong long-term ownership ranches.
- MLS® #19006919
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Electric In Area, Field Line Septic, Well
- FeaturesFencing, Living Area In Bldg., Multi Heat/Ac, Separate Meters, Sprinkler System, Working Pens
- Address10546 Fm 2095 Farm To Market Road
- AreaN Milam Co
- SubdivisionA0540 RUIZ, FRANCISCO, 1001.6 ACRES A0540 RUIZ, FRANCISCO, 116.0 ACRES A2210 JONES, SAMUEL, 36.535 A
- Zip Code77857
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Creek, Lake, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road, Small Trees, Stream
- Listing Agent:Cody Cunningham
- Listing Office:Cunningham Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.