6402 South Fm 436 , Other
Outstanding live water ranch approximately 3 minutes from Interstate 35 and downtown Belton. 113 Acres with 4,000 feet of frontage along the Leon River made up of a great mixture of woods and crop land. There are several residences on the property with lots of potential, as well as various barns. Wildlife is abundant with deer and turkey being plentiful, mixed in with bird hunting. A long driveway leads to the property off of FM 436 providing seclusion from the city but with easy access to all services in the Temple/Belton/Killeen market area.
- MLS® #19006970
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, City Water
- Address6402 South Fm 436
- Subdivision+/- 113.53 acres out of the BC A Menchaca Survey,Abstract 12
- Zip Code76513
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Large Trees, Medium Trees, River, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Mason Schieffer
- Listing Office:Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.