431 County Road 314 , Caldwell
AMAZING 101 Acres with one of the two homes HIGH ON A HILL surrounded by big trees! LARGE horse barn includes 10 horse stalls with electricity and there is a separate hay barn for storage. Main home is 1316 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a study and a fabulous enclosed sunroom with views. 2nd home is 858 square feet. Property offers rolling hills, improved pasture for hay production & cattle grazing, 2 ponds on property, fenced and crossed fenced. Also includes a building with dog kennels that has dog runs and is fenced, plus a tack room. Separate barn equipped with electricity. The patio area under the trees with the most amazing views is ready for those outdoor get togethers, large or small! Easy 40 min drive from A&M, 30 min from Bryan, 1 hour from Austin.
- MLS® #19007024
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,316
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- Listing Agent:Myrna Lopez
- Listing Office:Beyond Real Estate
- Address431 County Road 314
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- SubdivisionA0123 GOFF, H. H.HORSE BARN, & A0123 GOFF, H. H.
- Zip Code77836
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Heat - Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.