5901 Cr 333 , Caldwell
52+ wooded acres north of Caldwell. This is a beautiful property with approximately 40' of elevation changes, three live creeks and tall mature oak and cedar trees. The property is approximately 85% wooded with openings created to provide camping and hunting space. The property had some nice deer on camera this past season and one nice 8pt was taken. In addition to deer there are plenty of opportunities to take a hog. A wildlife exemption has been established and followed since 2012, which has kept taxes under $100/year. An electrical easement is established and water is in the area from Milano Water.
- MLS® #19007642
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- UtilitiesTelephone In Area, Electric In Area, Satellite Tv
- Address5901 Cr 333
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- SubdivisionA0194 OTTO, F., ACRES 3.37 & A0166 LEGG, S.TRACT 1 ACRES 48.9
- Zip Code77836
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Large Trees, Private Road, Public Road, Stream, Wooded
- Listing Agent:George E Klett
- Listing Office:Klett Realty & Land Office
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.