4110 County Road 178 , Bedias
1 bed 1 bath cedar log cabin surrounded by 16 acres of mature oak & pine trees, a 1/3 acre fishing pond stocked with Bass & Perch, 4-wheeler riding trails, a zip line, tree swing, a tree house AND all of the furniture is included! Even comes with the TWO Honda 4-wheelers. All you need are your clothes and a toothbrush! Complete with running water, heat & A/C, kitchen appliances, septic system, and a metal garage. Located about 30 minutes from Bryan/ College Station and 30 minutes from Huntsville! Get away on the weekends to this remote location or build your Dream Home!
- MLS® #19009358
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage480
- StyleFarm House
- UtilitiesWell, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Pond, Wooded
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Cherry Ruffino
- Listing Office:ColdwellBankerAG-TOWN,REALTORS
- Address4110 County Road 178
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionSleepy Hollow, JW Scott, Acres 16.128
- Zip Code77831
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- HeatingWin/Wall Unit
- CoolingWindow Unit
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.