909 East 22nd Street , Bryan
Do you like living near restaurants, shopping, and entertainment? Would you like $2500 in closing costs? Then this is the ONE! This house is only .7 miles from the heart of the revitalized downtown Bryan! Have fun on every first Friday of the month, eat delicious pizza at RX Pizza, or go shopping at Texas Rose Boutique, your options are endless in this location! This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is located on a large corner lot in a very peaceful, quiet area with a spacious driveway and backyard. Inside you will find an open floor plan with new updates throughout the entire home! The kitchen has been updated with new granite, backsplash, a new sink and cabinets. The master bedroom has an incredible amount of natural light, a sitting area, and its own full bathroom! The two other bedrooms have plenty of room and share a jack and jill styled bathroom. Head outside to the the quaint & quiet yard space that is perfect for entertaining your friends and family! Act fast, this won't last!
- MLS® #19010055
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- Listing Agent:Kendra Hudson
- Listing Office:TM5 Properties
- Address909 East 22nd Street
- SubdivisionCITY OF BRYAN TOWNSITE, BLOCK 86, LOT 10 & 15' OF 9
- Zip Code77803-4203
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Heat - Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.