7300 East Osr , Bryan
Enjoy a short and scenic drive from BCS to this peaceful country home w/ a wrap-around front porch, pretty white façade, and creek. A beautiful foyer opens to an open concept kitchen/living room and plenty of windows. Breakfast area has bay window facing back of property. Dining room offers flexibility of use as office. Laundry room has 1/2 bath and exterior door to back porch. Master BR has vaulted ceilings, French doors to back porch, walk-in closet, en suite with double vanity sinks, garden tub, shower. 2-car garage with ample storage or possible additional living in attic. Almost 12 acres of ag tax-exempt land that offers multiple livestock or recreational uses. Currently fenced for livestock and has a large greenhouse. Call today to schedule your personal appointment to view this property.
- MLS® #19010502
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site
- Address7300 East Osr
- SubdivisionA006000, James D Allcorn, Tracts 2.5 & 2.61, 11.718 Acres
- Zip Code77808-5052
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Medium Trees, Open, Private Road, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Quentin Burns
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/V
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.