2015 County Road 106 , Other
Tour this 92.45 acres where the terrain transitions from a rolling landscape, with 20+ acres of pastureland to high bluffs and ravines. Hunting opportunities include, deer, turkey, dove and hog. Swim in the creek or race ATV’s through the woods. When your day of fun is finished, relax on the deck at the house. There is a 3/2 home located toward the front of the property. The home is open floor concept, with a split floor plan. Store your hunting, fishing and recreation equipment in the storage building, located next to the home. This is the Heart of Texas! Owner is related to a licensed REALTOR in the State of Texas. Listing agent is also related to the owner.
- MLS® #19010857
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Wooded, Creek
- Listing Agent:Rebecca Cook
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/V
- Address2015 County Road 106
- Zip Code76566
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat - Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.