(+/-243.69 Acres) County Road 334 , Caldwell
LIVE, HUNT, GRAZE, FISH, with lots of additional areas to EXPLORE - keep it together or divide for future opportunities. Nice pastures with scattered trees, multiple ponds, spring fed creek bordered by massive hardwoods, paved frontage, coop water availability, electric lines on site, and centrally located between BRYAN/COLLEGE STATION, AUSTIN, DALLAS and HOUSTON.
- MLS® #19014150
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric In Area
- Address(+/-243.69 Acres) County Road 334
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- SubdivisionH Convington A14
- Zip Code77836
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Wooded, Stream
- Listing Agent:Melinda Scott
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.